Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ernest Hemingway, Classic DAB

Thanks to Wonton, I realized the Paris stragglers who were still straight chillin' had been steadily morphing into Ernest Hemingway. We are poor, we have little else to do but wander the streets, and we probably drink too much. Here's to the last month adventures, including:

Nuit des musées, when I accomplished a life goal of hugging a brown bear at the hunting & nature museum
Diarra + my entertainment during a marathon 6 hr picnic at the jardin des plantes: Baby DABS


FINALLY leaving, cork wine in tow

Surprise drag queen show at a 90's party club event. Evidently we didn't read (or understand) the small print.

Canal St. Martin, chez moi/hipster paradise

mah feetz

Wine-buzzed Caroline gets grabby. Lulu is not pleased

Moroccan lunch at the marché des enfants rouges. YUM

Us laughing at them laughing at our excitement. SHOEZ=choux= how we mispronounced the tiny cream filled pastries. We each also got 2, gluttonous amurricans that we are..

my choux= filled w/ speculoos cream, topped with chantilly, and pralinés bits

mon petit papillon in full picnic mode at the jardins de luxembourg

...that moment when random man from iceland asks to take a photo with you..picnic in front of the eiffel

DABBED out, 2 bottles nbd. love this girl.

Anne and Caro have enough wine to become convinced that we can pull off D's purple lipstick.

Sloppy on Saint Germain. Crew life lesson #1: NEVER PLAY CATCH UP

Picnic time, jardin des plantes. Bye friends!

Anne dressed as Caro, complete with the "flurb" face. The resemblance even confuses me #jumelles


I am so looking forward to what is officially my last week in Paris, but my heart hurts. Eiffel Tower Legs and I have been lamenting the loss of our faves; last night we said goodbye to AnneBam, my twin, my sister, my best friend, and my little butterfly. I do not accept this separation Anne; my brain does not comprehend.
I can't even think about this program without you and I am so thankful to have had the chance to meet such an amazing person in such an amazing place. Can't wait to run wild through Walawala and make mimosas, but until then, do not lose your curious spirit and your amazing kindness/generosity. That being said, do you baby, even if that means being selfish and just doing what makes you happy. Show off that newfound tolerance. NO TEARS.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Caro




No comments:

Post a Comment